Safeguarding Disabled Children and Young People: What Works?
- To develop knowledge and skills for safeguarding disabled children
- To reflect on developing practice, legislation and guidance
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Identify specific safeguarding needs for disabled children
- Consider the barriers facing disabled children in the protection system
- Reflect on the assessment of early indicators and of risk
- Describe the policy context: Special Measure, Intermediaries, LCSB guidance
£95 + VAT inclusive of lunch, refreshments and all course material.