Our mission is to reposition children and young people in the UK as competent communicators and active agents in their own lives, making a real and measurable difference by:
- working collaboratively with children and young people to provide innovative, evidence based services.
- communicating with children and young people carefully, skilfully and respectfully in all that we do.
- ensuring children and young people’s needs are properly understood and their views heard.
- enabling children and young people to give their best evidence in legal proceedings.
- providing effective, child-centred support, advocacy and therapy.
- promoting the safe inclusion of children who present challenging and/or sexually concerning behaviour.
- leading research, training and resource development to enable the work of others.