Introduction to Challenging Behaviour
- To consider definitions and causes of challenging behaviour
- To introduce a range of strategies for preventing and responding to challenging behaviour within a clear value base
By the end of the course, participants will be able to:
- Link experiences of challenging behaviour with theoretical knowledge
- Understand why children might present behaviour that challenges
- Identify and apply positive ways of preventing and responding to behaviours
- Consider children's sensory needs and their possible links with behaviour
Mark works directly with children and young people for Triangle providing advocacy and support. He also leads training on physical interventions for challenging behaviour.
£180 + VAT for two days including lunch, refreshments and all course materials.