Vacancy - Finance Manager
We are experiencing an exciting time of development, and we are seeking a part-time Finance Manager with a hands-on approach to join us as a key member of the Management Team.
We offer flexible hours working from our office overlooking the sea in Woodingdean, Brighton.
Key responsibilities include:
- Innovate and implement new systems and processes
- Provide insightful information and expectations to Directors to aid in long-term and short-term decision making
- Monitor the day-to-day financial operations within the business, including payroll, invoicing, and other transactions
- Establish and maintain financial policies and procedures for the Company
- Work as part of a diverse team
Skills & Experience:
- Strong technical knowledge ideally of Xero, Sage or QuickBooks Online
- Cash flow forecasting
- Payroll management
- VAT returns
- Ability to innovate and implement new systems and processes
- Ability to plan and work to deadlines
- Demonstrable track record of managing a team
- Management accounting
- People orientated with excellent communication skills
You will have a formal qualification in accounting or be a part qualified candidate, in either CIMA or ACCA, who is looking to further their studies.
12 hours per week
£30,543.00 - £33,143.00 per annum pro rata
Please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com